There are times in our life when we begin to lack faith because our circumstances and problems feel too big to overcome. Here are some questions to ask yourself that will help build your faith as you walk with Christ through the journey of life.
1. Did God create the heavens and the earth?
2. Did God part the Red Sea and have Israel cross over safely while the Egyptians
3. Did God have His people rebuild the wall in 52 days regardless of opposition?
4. Did God shut the mouths of lions and preserve the life of Daniel after he stood firm
and believed in God?
5. Did Jesus of Nazareth live a perfect and sinless life, die on the cross for our sins
and was He raised from the dead to resurrection life?
6. Did God give us His Holy Spirit and give ordinary people like us the power to do
extraordinary exploits through Christ?
7. Did God say that nothing shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is
in Christ Jesus our Lord?
8. Did God give us all things that pertain to life and godliness and may we be partakers
of the divine nature?
9. Is God able to keep us from stumbling and to present us faultless before the
presence of His glory with exceeding joy?
10. Do we believe that the kingdoms of this world will ultimately become the kingdoms
of our Lord and Christ and that He shall reign forever?
The answer is Yes.
God is with us, He is for us and we do not have to live in fear. If God was faithful in the past, He will be faithful in the present and in the future. He does not change like shifting shadows nor is He a man that He should lie or change His mind (James 1:17, Numbers 23:19).
Keep fighting the good fight; the Lord is with you.
1. Genesis 1:1
2. Exodus 14
3. Nehemiah 6:15-16
4. Daniel 6: 26-27
5. 2 Corinthians 5:21, John 19: 17-30, Luke 24: 1-7
6. Acts 2: 1-4
7. Romans 8: 38-39
8. 2 Peter 1: 2-4
9. Jude 1:24
10. Revelation 11:15